Furniture Delivery - All Century furniture is delivered using our Designated White Glove Delivery Service.
- What is a White Glove delivery service?
- This means they unpack the merchandise, make sure there are no problems and deliver the product to the inside of your home. Normally, they have no requirements of you except that you be home to accept the shipment.
The charged shipping rates are for transportation and set up for what 2 men can carry. Any item over 350-lbs may require customer provided assistance. If your merchandise has to be delivered above the first floor you may need to provide additional moving assistance to get the merchandise moved into place.
- Is there a charge for the White Glove service?
- The White Glove charge is included in the cost of shipping, specified at the time of checkout.
- How is the Delivery scheduled?
- Our designated carrier for your area will contact you by telephone several days in advance to schedule a specific day and an estimated delivery time. Delivery is not available on weekends or national holidays.
Any delivery put on hold or delayed by the customer will accrue a storage fee of 1% of the purchase price per month, beginning the date the delivery service receives the merchandise. This will be collected by the delivery service.
- Will you ship merchandise anywhere?
- Currently, we ship furniture only to the continential United States . If you are interested in Century Furniture products but you live in other areas of the world, please click here to locate a Century Furniture retailer near you.
- Will you ship my merchandise using regular freight carriers or can I pick it up?
- Years of furniture delivery experience has proved that many delivery methods expose the furniture to a high risk of damage during transport. To prevent this, we only use our designated delivery service. They were selected for their competitive rates and their proven ability to get the furniture to you without damage.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my delivery?
- You will receive an email when the merchandise is picked up by the delivery service. This email will contain a name and phone number for you to contact if you have any questions about your delivery. If you do not receive the email, you may contact Century at 828-328-4519 one week after you place the order or click here to request the information be sent to you again.
- What is the process for returns?
- If the furniture arrives damaged, or is damaged in the delivery/setup process,
the carrier will re-crate and return it to Century, at no charge to you. If it is returned for another reason,
a 10 percent re-stocking fee, the original shipping charges and the return shipping charges are your responsibility. All return shipments must be
pre-approved by Century and can only be returned using the carrier that Century Furniture specifies.
You have 30 days from the date the merchandise is delivered to contact Century at 828-328-4519 to request a return
authorization. Please have your order confirmation number available so we can assist you more efficiently.
- Product pricing
- The prices displayed on this Web site are quoted in U.S. currency and as such are valid only in the United States. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your centuryfurniture.com order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: FL, NC, or WA. Sales tax is automatically applied to freight charges in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in Florida, North Carolina, or Washington.
If you have any questions, please call 828-328-4519 or click here to send us an e-mail.
- Policy on Sales and Promotions
- Occasionally, we may run a sale or promotion. These sales and promotions are only valid for new orders placed during the sale period. All previously placed orders are not eligible for the discount. Cancellation of an order to receive the discount will incur a 10% re-stocking fee plus loss of original shipping charges.
- Credit Cards:
- CenturyFurniture.com accepts the following credit cards for online purchases:
The total dollar amount of your order is charged at the time your card is approved. If the amount charged exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically cancelled.